Daily Clean And Maintenance of Ceramic Basin
Ceramic washbasins have been used for a long time or have been accidentally stained. The cleaning of ceramic washbasins has become a priority. We will give a brief overview of ceramic washbasins’ cleaning and maintenance.
Ceramic washbasin cleaning method:
1. Open the faucet of the washbasin and rinse the ceramic washbasin with water;
2. Wipe the dirty place with a towel after getting wet;
3. Dirt is difficult to remove, you can add some washing powder and then wipe it;
4. When cleaning, you can apply toothpaste to the dirt, or use white vinegar to decompose the dirt, and the decontamination effect is good;
5. If you don’t worry about leaving marks on the ceramic basin, you can wipe it with a screen ball;
6. Or buy decontamination powder to clean ceramic washbasins;
7. After the stain is cleaned, rinse it with water and wipe it with a dry towel.
8. Regular cleaning
Ceramic washbasin maintenance method:
The ceramic washbasin is usually cleaned with a damp cloth and detergent, and the daily dust must be cleaned in time. Place the ceramic washbasin to be worn. When the washbasin is scratched, apply a little toothpaste and then wipe it repeatedly with a soft cloth before applying wax. Regular cleaning is important, as long-term non-cleaning is not conducive to keeping the washbasin clean and beautiful.
Ceramic washbasin cleaning instructions:
Wash ceramic washbasins directly with hot water, because ceramics have low thermal conductivity and are prone to rupture when heated or too cold, especially when the temperature is very low in winter. Do not wash the washbasins directly with hot water. If you use a basin to hold water, it is recommended to put cold water first and then hot water to avoid burns.